Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Writing W1 T3

This week for writing we had to write about Hansel and Gretel but we had to give the story our own touch. Our goal for this week was use a range of written features to engage the audience.

support ideas with detail(use an adverb to show how) This was my final piece of writing I have done.

Hansel and Gretel

They froze. They froze stress fully. They froze stress fully and anxiously until they

dashed into the forest. While Hansel and Gretel were walking through the forest they

came across a house but this was no ordinary house. They then realise that this house

is made of candy and boy do they love filling up their bellies, The smell of sweet and sour

gummy bears flew into Hansel's nostrils. This house has a tall gingerbread chimney,

m & m door and a chocolate fountain as a centrepiece. They knew they shouldn’t have

touched the house but the sweet and salty pretzels tickled their taste buds. They then

realised they shouldn’t have gone in the forest but the temptation was real. They knew

they mustn't touch the house but the smell of sour lemonade lingered into their nose. I’m

frightened, said Gretel, It’s fine just keep going, said Hansel when he knew that they

should turn around. Hansel and Gretel tread through the depressing forest. The wind

howled like a werewolf on a full moon. The next thing they do is start eating the whole

house one candy at a time but suddenly they hear a voice yelling at them. A little old

lady then stops to stare at the children and says “ Don't be scared my children come

inside. I don’t bite ( or do I )” she said under her breath. THE END .

Have you ever read Hansel and Gretel ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.