Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Writing W2 T3

This week for writing our goal was to use a range of written features to engage the audience support ideas with detail.

The old lady was scary

The old lady was scary and walking closer with a lollipop as a walking stick. 

“What are you doing to my house little boy” Said the witch

“Just having some pieces of this house, Is it yours” Said Hansel 

“Yes this is my house” Said the Witch

“ Would I be allowed one more piece of candy” Said Gretel

“Sure Come Inside” Said the witch. 

Hansel and Gretel walked into the house but it was dark and mysterious. “This doesn't feel right to me ” said Hansel “Me neither” said Gretel.

Suddenly The old lady turned into a witch, Hansel and Gretel were trying to run away but the witch quickly threw them both into a cage. “Girl you can be my servant so get out of the cage” Said the witch, as she grabs Gretel out of the cage. After a while of being fed up by the witch Hansel realised what she was trying to do. She was trying to get Hansel fat so that when she went to eat Hansel he was fat. Hansel then showed the witch a chicken bone so it looked like he was getting skinnier and skinnier.  The witch then took Hansel out of the cage but when the kids had their chance they pushed the witch into the fire and the witch was never to be seen again. The kids found their way home and lived happily ever after.

Have you ever used a fantastic in your writing before ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.